Friday, July 23, 2010

FinalllY MY Destin Finds!!

So, I finally decided to get off my lazy butt and take pictures of my favorite finds in Destin! The summer dress below I actually found in Panama City and now that I try to recall what the name of the store is, I can't remember! All I know is that it was in this neat shopping area where the famous restaurant Margarittaville was. It was about $49.99, but totally worth the splurge, I love it!


These shoes I actually bought at home from Dillards. I was in desperate need of some new shoes and I thought these would be great and go with lots of different outfits! Not the best foot shot but oh well!



This sweater dress is obviously for fall! I thought it seemed so cute and comfy. I got it at Old Navy, on sale, for $15. I paired it with some blacks tights and my current favorite pair of heels that I got at H&M a year ago!



Hope you enjoyed the post!
dIXie**








1 comment:

  1. these are great finds- i can never find a good clothing store to shop at when i'm on vacation!

    ReplyDelete