Saturday, June 4, 2011

I'm Finally Posting!! (Trixie)

Well, I thought it was about time to write a new post for the blog. I can't believe the Adventures of Trixie and Dixie is almost a year old! I received an Urban Outfitters gift card for my birthday, so I decided that I would post some of the items I'd like to buy (or wish I could buy) there with it! 1. I have discovered that I spend way too much money on clothes that are too dressy to wear to everyday activities, so I am striving buy more casual pieces like this top. I think this piece is great to wear during the summer because its stripes give it a nautical vibe. 2. Recently, I have become obsessed with wedges. I was so excited when I saw these on the Urban Outfitters website until I saw the price. 100 dollars...on sale. 3. I love the clothes Lea Michelle wears on Glee, and I believe these suspender-shorts are very Rachel Berry-esque.

3 comments:

  1. omg, i could totally c u dressing like rachel berry!!!!-dixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous shoe!!!! WOW, love it <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of these! I wish I could get these shoes.

    Maybe you'd like to follow each other? :)

    fashionwhit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete