Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ballerina Buns!

I am loving these ballerina buns! I'm seeing them a lot in magazines but I have to say, when I tried one on my own yesterday, it didn't turn out quite right. It was right on top of my head and to be perfectly honest, I think I looked quite ridiculous! I think the one below is perfect messy, high up but not too high and with those hairbands added, just the cutest!




Now, while I personally feel having it right on top of my head doesn't work for me, I think Kate Bosworth really pulled it off!
dIXie**

1 comment:

  1. they featured ballerina buns in seventeen magazine a few months ago and ever since then, they have been frequent alternatives to my bimbo buns! i like wearing a ballerina bun on the top of my head b/c it makes me feel like tinkerbell! :D

    ReplyDelete