Saturday, August 28, 2010

I'm Missing Summer Already.....

While I definitely love fall and winter the most (and definitely like fashion better then too), I'm already kind of sad at the prospect of summer ending. All the things I want to do during the summer but never quite get around to. Below, I was looking for a vintage bike but found this old pin-up picture and thought it looked cool! I would love to own a vintage bike one day.



Another thing that I wish I had done this summer was have a picnic. I don't even remember the last time I went on a picnic. Wouldn't it be great to have a garden like this in your backyard?? Perfect setting!
The picture below I found on the blog http://joannagoddard.blogspot.net, I thought it was funny!

And btw, Trixie, it's your turn to post on the weekends!!
dIXie**


1 comment: